• All Shipments are credit card unless payment is received with an order or prior arrangements have been made for an open account.
• Any check that is returned for N.S.F. (Non sufficient funds) will incur a $35 fee. (net term customers only)
• Accounts must have a completed and signed credit application on file.
• Accounts with unpaid invoices past net term days given will put on hold. This will result in your account to be suspended until payments are up to date.
• In the event of default on your credit account, you will be responsible for payment of finance charges, reasonable attorney's fees, actual court costs, as well as any other costs incurred in the collection of your account.
• Prices and terms herein supersede all previous pricing. Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Phone orders may be placed by calling 909-895-4522.
• Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
• Orders can be emailed directly to sales representatives.
• Back orders will be shipped as soon as they become available.
• It is Armordillo’s policy to hold backorders until the product becomes available for shipment. Should you wish to have backorders cancelled, please email or fax in a cancellation request.
• Back order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
Shipment & Freight Policy
• All freight-prepaid shipments will be by a freight company chosen by Armordillo USA unless the freight company is specified at the time the order is placed.
• Armordillo USA is not responsible for any custom/brokerage fees, taxes or duties related to international orders.
Shortages & Damages
• Inspection of shipments is the responsibility of the customer. Damage or shortages need to be reported by the customer to the carrier at the time of delivery and noted on the bill of lading. Any claims not reported within 48 hours of delivery will not be honored.
• Armordillo USA needs to be notified of any items that are damaged during shipping. Claim process may take up to 21 days.
• Do not deduct shortages from invoices when making payment.
• The customer will be responsible for payment of any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment.
• All returns require an RMA (returned merchandise authorization) number authorized by Armordillo USA. All authorized returns will be made on a freight-prepaid basis, including insurance, by the customer and will be subject to a 20 % restocking fee.
• Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt. All returns will be issued as credit, not a refund, and may only be applied to a 2/1 (two for one) offsetting order. Non-defective items are not eligible for return or exchange after the 14 day period. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• RMA number must clearly be displayed on the return label or box.
• Items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
• Items to be returned must be received by Armordillo USA within 30 days from issue of an RMA number. After 30 days, the RMA is void.
• An account must be current to be eligible for returns.
• Item must be in original packaging and in new resalable condition.
• Any item that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
• Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to and from Armordillo USA.
• Returned items must be boxed and shipped in a manner so as not to be damaged in transit. Damage to boxes or product due to packaging will result in a re-box charge or loss of credit for that product.
• Authorized returnable products should be shipped prepaid to Armordillo USA. Armordillo USA does not accept collect shipments for any returns.
• Any overages of product received but not listed on the RMA will not be credited.
• Product that is returned and determined to be non Armordillo USA product will not be credited, nor returned to the point of origin. Parts will be scrapped.
• Any items containing manufacture defects or mislabeled items (missing parts, incorrect color, same side items, etc) must be reported to your assigned sales representative within 14 days from day of receipt. Armordillo USA Inc will only issue a return label within the 14 day period. Items reported after the 14 day period will be shipped back at customer's expense.
• All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
• Armordillo USA products has a limited 1 year warranty. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
• Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. Armordillo USA shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
• Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
• Armordillo USA reserves the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in the field.
• All defective items returned to Armordillo USA and verified to be defective will receive item credit.
• Items found to be defective within 30 days will have a return label issued by Armordillo USA Any items found to be defective after 30 days will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
Stainless Steel Limited 1 Year Warranty
• Armordillo USA offers the original purchaser a limited 1 year warranty from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover shipping damage, misuse, mishandling, road hazards, product modifications, or discoloration. This warranty does not cover cost for installation, removal, labor or shipping. This warranty only applies to new products installed on the original vehicle. The warranty covers the replacement or repair of any part or parts that are defective and returned to Armordillo USA with an RMA number.
• Warranty claims cannot be determined until returned goods are inspected.
• If you live in an area that uses salt or other harsh chemicals for snow and ice removal, it is very important that you keep your bars clean. If you allow salt and other harsh snow and ice removing chemicals to stick to your bars, this may cause your bars to rust prematurely and will void your warranty (warranty will be voided under product neglect) Keep your step bars, grill guards, and bull bars clean of salt and other snow removing chemicals. DO NOT use any chemicals, even those meant to protect the product, on the product without consulting Armordillo USA first. Failure to do so will void your warranty.
• Armordillo USA warranty specifically excludes defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, unauthorized repairs, submersion, theft, vehicle crash, or by any other type of impact. In no event shall Armordillo USA be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential damages, incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of time, inconvenience, or other losses) arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use a Armordillo USA. Armordillo USA reserves the right to change the design of its product without any obligation to modify any previous product.
Black Powder Coat Warranty
• Armordillo USA offers the original purchaser a 1 year warranty from defects in material and workmanship on all powder coat finishes from the original date of purchase.
• This warranty does not cover shipping damage, misuse, mishandling, road hazards, or product modifications. This warranty does not cover cost for installation, removal, labor or shipping. This warranty only applies to new products installed on the original vehicle.
• Warranty claims cannot be determined until returned goods are inspected and approved.
• Armordillo USA warranty specifically excludes defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, unauthorized repairs, submersion, theft, vehicle crash, or by any other type of impact.
• Credits will be issued within 45 days from receipt of returned goods.
• Credits must not be taken until authorized and issued by Armordillo USA.
• Credit will be issued only after inspection of returned product.
• Credit will be issued at the lowest billed net acquisition price for the previous year. If the item does not show as ever being purchased, the customer will receive no credit.
• Armordillo USA will only issue credit (no refund) to accounts in good standing.
21788 Garcia Lane
City Industry, CA 91789
Office Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri PST